Sunday, July 24, 2011

RANDOM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS!

I have been getting quite a few emails with rather random questions, However I keep my promises I will answer every email I get and I am going to answer some FAQ'S here on the blog!

1.What type of music do you like and who is your favorite band?
This one gets asked by many people, I love love love music ALL genres of music I love early jazz big band and even old old blues i.e Robert Johnson ( he sold his soul you know....) The Cure Dashboard Confessional Mary Chapin Carpenter Joni Mitchel Vanessa Carlton Kelly Clarkson and yes yes I do LOVE my METAL!!
OPETH, DARK THRONE, KATATONIA, DISSECTION,IN FLAMES, CANNIBAL CORPSE, MORBID ANGEL you name it!
I am currently listening to Volbeat wow these guys are great its the Misfits meets Metallica meets Elvis!

2.Do you drink/smoke?
I am a smoker yes Marlboro and i do not want to quit why would I? Smoke up Jonnie!!!
I am not what i would call a drinker though i do love Jamison whisky in my coffee on the weekends and usually every evening before bed I do enjoy a splash of Jack Daniels honey in my coke I do like beer but i am a beer snob Warsteiner and Ringnes are my favorite beers though I did by a whiteberry beer tonight I am excited to try Sam Adams is my fav domestic beer!

3.What is your favorite tv show? I am NOT an avid television watcher I love sports Yankees,Phillies,NJ DEVILS,NEW ORLEANS SAINTS. HOWEVER i love the TWILIGHT ZONE,XFILES,SOPRANOS,SEINFELD and the greatest tv show ever!!! 24
I also love older shows like mash and taxi and moonlighting hill street blues etc....

Hope that answers a few questions, keep em coming!
Sex Satan Sacrifice!!
J

2 comments:

  1. A man after my own heart - Marlboro and Jack Daniels, my two favourite vices! Impressive musical taste as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you kind lady ;) the music list is so small I could start an entire blog for the music alone but I do not have the time to deal with this blog lolol (ask Stacy she works me hard!)
    I appreciate you hope you loved the stories !
    Sex Satan Sacrifice!
    J

    ReplyDelete

WHATEVER YOU SAY WILL STAY GOOD OR BAD OPINIONS NEEDED!