Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Pitchfork Diaries

Ok so I hate this part because if you know me at all you know I do NOT like the business end of this. That being said however, I want to deliver the best of everything to YOU and that's why we sell stories, gear, etc. so I can put everything back into the books!
All of the short stories we are selling well and they will be released in volumes called The Pitchfork Diaries later on this year. Each story is limited to 666 copies outside of the volumes and they will eventually sell-out; the only way you can have them before Pitchfork comes out is to grab them now.
I hope you do not think I am lame because I really really want all of this for YOU!
So that one dollar story goes right back into your pocket!
We are going to make history because you know the mass public is against us, right?
Let's do this together and thanks for standing by me you are THE CRÜE!
Blessed are the sick,
J.S.B

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHATEVER YOU SAY WILL STAY GOOD OR BAD OPINIONS NEEDED!