Monday, July 11, 2011

He's done it again...

That's right! Our favorite author and the other love of my life (don't ask) has written another creep-the-shit-out-of-you short story --- To Walk the Path of Maggots.

Every Monday you'll have the opportunity to get your new, Limited Edition short story, straight from the mind of J.S. Bannerman.

Ohhh, as an afterthought, I suppose that I should officially introduce myself. Hi there, my name is Stacy Diablo (jesus, I feel like I'm in Kindergarten again...) and I am the go-to gal/publicist for the super-sexy and ever-so-talented J.S. Bannerman. You may have noticed some changes around here recently and it's all thanks to me...well most of it. lol :-)

Keep your eyes peeled for a new short story every week and a few sneak-peek teasers from Family of Dog: The Harvest by J.S. Bannerman.

Stay Sexy,
Stacy D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHATEVER YOU SAY WILL STAY GOOD OR BAD OPINIONS NEEDED!