Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Devils Kiss free.....

Black spit frothing against the sun
The clouds of despair whip furious webs of doubt
Sit in the corner
Suicide fucks your brain
Hell licking it's lips searing your soul
The ignorance of sheep surrounds you
Mother cyanide rocks you into lullaby
Candles fading amongst the dying days
Cracked vertibre of children explode outside your window
Look forward with dead eyes
Shit on the cross around your throat
Lick the razor of morning as the noose beckons
The envelope of dead butterfly wings
Sealed with the devils kiss
Listen to the somber whisper of death

4 comments:

  1. Awesome dude! You know how to entertain me! Keep 'em coming.

    I feel I feel. Yes, it inspired me for some more Dark Poetry :-)

    Horrific greetz,

    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. rawrkittyx: @JakeBannerman very haunting and macabre, nice bed time reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mys_Moore: @JakeBannerman Holy hell 'Devils Kiss Free' is incredible... dark, deep & disturbing... right up my alley! Thanx for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a way with words, great imagery. It's dark and disturbing in a beautifully worded way.
    It's not usually my kind of thing but I liked it.

    ReplyDelete

WHATEVER YOU SAY WILL STAY GOOD OR BAD OPINIONS NEEDED!