Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Regarding the upcoming storm

Tattoo this on your foreheads so when you look into the mirror after passing judgment you will be reminded.
Jake Bannerman nor any individual associated with The Goat Franchise/Family of Dog/Pitchfork Diaries DO NOT IN ANY WAY
Conodone rape,torture,murder,molestation,necrophelia,cannibalism,harm to women or children,racism,bigotry,The KKK,Nazis,circus clowns on acid, turtles with machine guns or the peircing of any genatelia!
We are about to get accused of the worst atrocities known to man and I am making this statement here and NOW my writing is FICTION!!!!!
I feel better.....
J

4 comments:

  1. Jake,

    You need to remember that you are ultimately not what you write and if people cannot understand that then they are small minded and not worthy your time. There are many great authors that write of atrocities and many sick and twisted things and yet still manage to sleep at night. I believe people will be able to see that even though you wrote something that may be seen as extreme by some, that YOU are not your book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheep will be Sheep. May the herd fall to the bottomless pit! You got my support 100% Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's sad that you have write this... Sheeple.... Ignorant sheeple...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is sad but highly anticipated! This book The Harvest is about this exact thing,The herd mentality. I had a sponsor drop me today under pressure from the negativity they received for supporting me, May I remind everyone MY BOOK IS NOT EVEN OUT YET!!!
    Nobody has any idea what lies in the pages of my book and they are already outraged.
    enuff said!
    j

    ReplyDelete

WHATEVER YOU SAY WILL STAY GOOD OR BAD OPINIONS NEEDED!