Friday, August 26, 2011

An introduction!

Hey guys,

So, as  Jake mentioned in the previous post, there have been a few changes here at the Family of Dog HQ of late. We're all sorry to see Stacy go, but Alys and Saran are superb additions to the family and I know we're all going to have a hell of a lot of fun together!

And on that note, I'm really excited to announce that over the coming month, we're going to be welcoming guest contributors to the blog. Are you someone who is involved in the world of horror? Are you an author, an artist, a publisher, or do you maybe run a website about all things horror? If so, we'd love to hear from you.

If you'd be interested in guesting on the blog, then please email me with what it is that you do and your Twitter name and website (if applicable). Let me know what you'd like to talk about - as you can probably guess, here at the Family of Dog we go further than anyone else. Nothing is too gruesome, nothing is too extreme - I love to be scared, so give it your best shot!

Feel free to email me or Jake at any time or catch up with us on Twitter or at my blog sites - we'd love to hear from you, and don't forget to keep your eyes peeled here for all the amazing guests we've got coming up.

And most importantly - the release of the Pitchfork Diaries is just two months away! Tell everyone you know, and prepare yourself for the ride of your life...

Kate x

3 comments:

  1. I've looked over this site and several related sites (I have a fast machine!)
    Post. An. Excerpt.
    All the promotion doesn't tell me if the work is any good. You don't have to give me a whole story, just a few pages so I can get an idea of the man's style and talent. Then I'd be interested.
    Mac Campbell
    http://iwritehorror.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My apologies. I found the excerpt on the Family of Dogs link. Will go there now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mac !
    Thanks for checking out my work. I hope you enjoy it.
    If you are interested in info on my upcoming book tour you can contact
    Sarantorche@gmail.com she can hook you up with anything publicity related and can set up a date for anything you need,if you are interested in doing a guest blogon This blog contact Kate@familyofdog.com she can take care of that for you as well as set you up with a beta copy of The Pitchfork Diaries if you would like to read more of my work.And last but not least if you want to do an interview with me or Bailey my ghost writer you can contact alysbonde@gmail.com she handles all press related events. All of the girls are pro at this and they can get you what you need. Thanks for dropping by hope to hear from you soon :)
    J

    ReplyDelete

WHATEVER YOU SAY WILL STAY GOOD OR BAD OPINIONS NEEDED!