Saturday, August 6, 2011

Behind Scarecrow

I have been asked to give a behind the scene look at Scarecrow.
"The Scarecrows Lament" has outsold All of my short stories by a longshot and I've been told it is the best representation of my writing,that's cool!
So a little background info, I always start with a title always!
Scarecrow reminded me of a song title Opeth might use loved the sound of it
Truth is I just start with no idea what is going to come out the first idea was to have a mentally retarded girl kill people to make scarecrows out of them it just was not enough so I added what those who have read it to know as daddy's little secret.
As any of the short stories this may become a full length novel at some point.
I am really glad you all like it,
Sex Satan Sacrafice!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHATEVER YOU SAY WILL STAY GOOD OR BAD OPINIONS NEEDED!