Monday, July 25, 2011

Bailey behind the scenes!

Listen up Crue!
This is big time important for ALL Family of Dog fans!
I want to introduce you to Bailey!
Bailey is the Ghost Writer/Editor of The Family of Dog series!
We have known each other for over ten years! She is the person who takes my fragmented nightmares and makes them readable!
She is very very important to the book series and will be active in answering questions and helping explain how she dissects my works and puts it back together again
Her email will be up soon Bailey@familyofdog.com
She is awesome I cannot wait for all of you to get to know her!
Sex Satan Sacrifice !
J

2 comments:

  1. How perfect is it that as it was all wrapping up there was three earthquakes?? Love you, J.B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Earthquakes ! Maybe god will kill everyone before the books come out!
    That's my fucking luck!
    Loooved the pie wow tonight much needed you are the gold!
    Great job we did it!!!
    Oh I love you too bails

    ReplyDelete

WHATEVER YOU SAY WILL STAY GOOD OR BAD OPINIONS NEEDED!