Thursday, July 14, 2011

Macabre Mondays! And more!

So the short stories are doing so great; Scarecrow and Maggot are both are receiving stellar reviews and I believe that we have more review copies out so more reviews are coming!
My next short story, coming Monday, is called "Under the last Domino". I am excited for you to read it is nontraditional horror and new ground for me so I'm excited to hear your opinions!
I also wanted to let you know we are very, very close to getting all of the legalities finished for the release of "Family of Dog: The Harvest"! I am absolutely dying to unleash The Harvest!
More news coming soon and new short stories each Monday!
Please feel free to drop me an email anytime at jake@familyofdog.com
All of you rawk my world!
Blessed are the Sick,
J.S.B

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHATEVER YOU SAY WILL STAY GOOD OR BAD OPINIONS NEEDED!