Tuesday, September 6, 2011

REVIEW OF PITCHFORK

Review by: Julianne Snow on Sep. 05, 2011 : star star star star star
I loved and hated The Pitchfork Diaries. I loved it because it's well written, covered such a wide range of subject matter and it left me thinking about things so profoundly once I was finished reading. I hated it because it made me question some long held beliefs. The book is brutal at times but brutally honest. J.S. Bannerman doesn't back down and his way of looking at things can only be described as unique. It’s refreshing to find a multifaceted storyteller that can tie together a multitude of different genres. He leaves no stone unturned and attacks any subject that his mind lays purchase to

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHATEVER YOU SAY WILL STAY GOOD OR BAD OPINIONS NEEDED!