Saturday, May 7, 2011

whats in a name?

Make me vomit show the world my sins nail me to the wall and imprint 666 on my chest none of it changes the fact that my clientele are suing you and that in the testimony of those to the judge at hand you owe them!
Satan “ how many thorns were in Christ head how many children died inside the walls of sodom and Gomorrah how many lives have been taken in the name of the christchild you honestly think I have anything to do with the horrors you experienced? The name is important sir because Jehovah is who should be here and look who he sent a vomiting frail feeble fallen angel look at him” Satan screamed “ look at the dumpsters full of dead children outside abortion clinics smell the regurgitated dead of the death camps at Auschwitz taste the virgin blood of the children ripped of virginity inside the church, yes boy the name is very important”
are you saying that you are not responsible?

2 comments:

  1. so basically its like Jesus and Satan in court?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that is the centerpiece of the story
    It's why and what we find out that makes it!

    ReplyDelete

WHATEVER YOU SAY WILL STAY GOOD OR BAD OPINIONS NEEDED!