Friday, February 17, 2012

Welcome to the Doghouse!!

Well its been awhile since I have been here but lots of new news! First off thanks to everyone who has visited almost 13,000 since march!
Pitchfork 2 is coming along awesome and is going to be a double release as I have decided to add "Don't Rape the Hand that feeds You" so at last count the book is sitting at about 300 pages and I am still adding! A great new line up of stories thst crush the first Pitchfork as well as every interview/ guest post/ review as well as some unreleased stuff Luke the editing notes and left overs from Harvest you have never seen and the flyers we passed out that got us kicked out of churches! It's going to kick ass!
Also I have found my partner in crime to co author Family of Dog : Return to Sender and trust me she is Awesome!!
Talk soon catch me on Facebook and Twitter
Clawing at the eyes of God,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHATEVER YOU SAY WILL STAY GOOD OR BAD OPINIONS NEEDED!