Tuesday, April 26, 2011

NEW EXCERPT

she raised her frail hand to speak I immediately lit a match and threw it on her bed she was immobile she could only watch as the bed started to smoke and flames crept up the sheets coming after her like possessed demons to eat her fucking soul her throat so dry nothing came out as she begged for mercy I turned my back on her and went out to the shed and grabbed a shovel and walked back into the room her body now completely engulfed in flames I pored salt over her burning body then beat the flames out with the shovel bones crunching with each swingshe raised her frail hand to speak I immediately lit a match and threw it on her bed she was immobile she could only watch as the bed started to smoke and flames crept up the sheets coming after her like possessed demons to eat her fucking soul her throat so dry nothing came out as she begged for mercy I turned my back on her and went out to the shed and grabbed a shovel and walked back into the room her body now completely engulfed in flames I pored salt over her burning body then beat the flames out with the shovel bones crunching with each swingshe raised her frail hand to speak I immediately lit a match and threw it on her bed she was immobile she could only watch as the bed started to smoke and flames crept up the sheets coming after her like possessed demons to eat her fucking soul her throat so dry nothing came out as she begged for mercy I turned my back on her and went out to the shed and grabbed a shovel and walked back into the room her body now completely engulfed in flames I pored salt over her burning body then beat the flames out with the shovel bones crunching with each swingshe raised her frail hand to speak I immediately lit a match and threw it on her bed she was immobile she could only watch as the bed started to smoke and flames crept up the sheets coming after her like possessed demons to eat her fucking soul her throat so dry nothing came out as she begged for mercy I turned my back on her and went out to the shed and grabbed a shovel and walked back into the room her body now completely engulfed in flames I pored salt over her burning body then beat the flames out with the shovel bones crunching with each swing

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHATEVER YOU SAY WILL STAY GOOD OR BAD OPINIONS NEEDED!